The company said the first half of the financial year has been challenging and volume on half yearly basis have seen 12 per cent de-growth from 109,093 MT in H1FY19 to 96,473 MT in H1FY20.
from Markets https://ift.tt/33QEYtx
It simply sucks. I don't personally read blog posts word by word, so how can I except you to read them too? I known ther are people who are kind enough to read a 10,000 word long blog article from start to finish, but I think that's a minority.why waste your time ? Let me..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goldprice dips Rs 10 to Rs 62,720, silver falls Rs 100 to Rs 74,900
The price of 22-carat gold also fell Rs 10 with the yellow metal selling at Rs 57,490 from Markets https://ift.tt/rpZGNwM
-
उषाशी का संबंध एक ऐसे परिवार से हैं जहां अधिकांश लोग शिक्षक हैं। उन्होंने बचपन से अपने घर में पढ़ाई-लिखाई का माहौल देखा। वे 1986 में शादी के...
-
एक जमाना वो था जब लोग ट्रांसजेंडर का मजाक उड़ाते थे। लेकिन इस समुदाय के लोगों ने संघर्ष के बल पर समाज में खास मुकाम हासिल किया है। इस बात की...
No comments:
Post a Comment